• Use of Audio-visual aids to make teaching attractive and student
• Use of power points notes by teacher in their class teaching.
• Use of power point by students in project preparation.
• Use of digital microscope to show the slides.
• Use of teaching software.
• Use of internet in class room teaching.
• Use of post card and SMS to give information to the parents
• Use of Group discussion to improve the knowledge of student.
• College aimed at continuous improvement of quality for achieving
• Highly qualified staff aiming to provide quality education.
• There are 54 committees working in college for improvement of
academic and administrative system.
• College faculty observes changing educational and social demands
modifies their methods accordingly.
• For improvement of our working quality, faculty is assessed by the students
through a questionnaire and on the basis of their output faculty
ways of teaching so it becomes more fruit full for student
system of teaching.
• Principal motivates the faculty and other staff members to provide their
best in the
• College takes feed back from students on academic and
• The college provides best practice in teaching and for students
all-round development organization of talks, seminars and
curricular activities in the college; formation of various
spoken club, Eco-restoration club, Nature club, NCC etc.
ensures that all students take part in the activities organized
time to time.
• Sahityik and Sanskritic Parishad is formed to carry out the activities
over all development of the students.
• College motivates for the use of new tools & techniques with
system of teaching.
• To aware faculty about the new techniques of education, college organized a no.
of national seminars in the year 2007, 2008 and
2011 at college premises. In the year 2012 college recently organized a national seminar on music therapy
•• Rural/ tribal background students are helped
by faculty to build their
self confidence, because they feel
uncomfortable and inferior in the
metros atmosphere although they
•• Faculty helps them to adjust in new environment
for their overall
development and they can face the
world without any kind of fear.
• The college promotes value-based education by inculcating social
responsibilities and good citizenship amongst its student
• Through extension programmes, NSS and NCC, awareness
programmes are organized for the promotion of social justice
citizenship amongst the staff and students.