• Library Advisory Committee decides the purchasing of reading material for reading rooms for e.g. news paper, magazine etc.
• Allocation of annul funds into various subjects on the basis of need and strength of student is finalized by Library Advisory Committee.
• Lists of books are given by subject heads after discussion with the Library Advisory Committee
• Time is decided by Library Advisory Committee for issuing of books to various classes which ensures proper access of books and material available in library.
• Students can read news papers, magazines etc in reading room.
• Library card is issued for each student to ensure security of study materials.
• The books are issued on library cards
• If students do not return the books in time their admit cards of examination are not issued until books are retuned.
• In case books are lost they have to deposit the value of books according to rules.
• At last if they leave the college without returning books, reminders are sent to them at their postal address, still they do not return the books an official letter is issued against them to district authorities for recovery.