The vision & Mission of the Govt. P.G. College, Noida is:
• To serve the higher educational needs and aspirations of the native people of
the area in the faculty of Arts, Science and commerce.
• The mission of the GPGC is to translate the GPGC’s vision into action plans, to
define the following specific tasks of GPGC engagement and endeavour.
• To empower the deprived sections of poor through higher education at their
door steps and make them competent to join the main stream of our country.
• To provide higher education in traditional subjects to all section of the society
at a nominal fees and stimulate the academic environment of Noida.
• GPGC is always trying to input the values among the students for serving the cause
of social justice, ensuring equality and contributing to the development of the Nation
• Traditional methods of delivering higher education have become less motivating
to the large number of students. To keep pace with the developments in other spheres
of human endeavour, GPGC has to enrich the learning experiences of its students
by use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) by which a boring subject
becomes more interesting and easy to understand. There are many ICT learning resource
in the college, e.g. Wi-fi college campus so teachers can use internet in their
class rooms, 4 big TV in the dept’s with CD, DVD player, VCD player. An AV room with
TV, LCD, OHP, Computer, TV, 6 laptops have been provided to science faculty to use the ICT
in their lab and in teaching. I Tab have also been issued to all teaching faculty of the college.