Dr. Indra Dev (Physics Department)
Assistant Professor | 13 Years of Experience
Specialization : Not SpecifiedElectronic, Optical Fiber, Nanotechnology
Qualification : M.Sc., P.hd., NET
PHD Details : Not Specified
PUBLICATIONS Peer-Review Journals
- Singh, D.N., Singh, Indradeo & Yadav, RA (2002). Infrared and Raman spectral studies and evaluation of force fields for the three isomeric methoxy benzaldehydes, Ind. J. Phys. 76B,307-318. (ISSN 09731458).
- Singh, Indradeo & Yadav, RA (2004). Normal modes and quality factors of homogeneous isotropic spherical . . . dielectric resonators : I- shielded dielectric sphere. Ind. J. Phys. (India), 62,1255-1271. (ISSN 09731458).
- Singh, D.N., Singh, Indradeo & Yadav, RA (2002). Vibrational spectra and force fields for 2, 3-; 2, 4-; 2, 5- and 3, 4-dihydroxy-benzaldehydes. Ind. J. Phys. (India), 76B, 35-46. (ISSN 09731458).
- Singh, Indradeo (2012). Comparative study of the signal-to-noise ratio and gain in photo reflective materials. Samajik Chintan, 46-51. (ISSN 0972-8953).
- Singh, Indradeo (2012). Role of Science and Technology in Poverty Solution. Samaj Vigyan Shodh Patrika, 60-63. (ISSN 0973-7628).
- Singh, Indradeo (2013-14). Optical Fiber Communication System. Samaj Vigyan Shodh Patrika, 110-113. (ISSN 0973-7628).
|S.N.||Title of the Paper presented||Title of Conference/Seminar||Organized by||Level of Conference|
|1.||Bhoomandalikaran, Media aur Naree||‘Bhoomandalikaran, Media aur Naree’ Dated: 03-04- 2010||Mata Bhagvati Devi Rajkiya Mahila MAhavidyalaya, Avalkhera, Agra||National|
|2.||Online Teaching and its future||National Seminar on Contemporary Educational System and National Integration. 28 March 2010.||BSNVPG College, Lucknow||National|
|3.||Electromagnetic field Analysis of TE and TM Modes||‘XVI Annual Conference & National Seminar’ 7-8 April 2012||U.P. Govt. Degree Colleges Academic Society, held at Mahamaya Govt. Degree College, Mahona, Lucknow||National|
|4.||Imlementation of ICT in awareness of Human Right movements||National Seminar on Human Right and Social Security in the age of Gobalization. 4 March 2012||SRK PG Firozabad.||National|
|5.||Muktibodh ke Kavya mein Apatkal ka Prabhav||Bharat ke Pramukh Jan Andolan aur Hindi sahitya. 22 March 2013||Satyavati Mhavidyalaya, Ashok Vihar Delhi||National|
|6.||Poverty and its Solution Through Science and Technology : An Overview||National Seminar on Urban Poverty and the Dynamics of Development, held at Govt. P.G. College, Noida. 15 Feb 2014||Govt. P.G. College, Noida.||National|
|7.||Information and Communication Technology can make an Agricultural and Rural Development||National Seminar on Indian Agriculture: Challenges and Remedies, held at VA Govt. Degree College, Atrauli, Aligarh. 15-16 Feb 2014||VA Govt. Degree College, Atrauli, Aligarh.||National|
|8||Environmental Pollution and its Effects||National Seminar on Environmental Pollution and its Effects. Held at SRMG Govt. P.G. College, Chharra, Aligarh. 28 Feb-01 March 2014||SRMG Govt. P.G. College, Chharra, Aligarh||National|
|9||Role of ICT for Social Development||National Seminar on Role of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Social Science. held at Panchayat Raj Govt. P.G. College, Etawah. 15 Feb 2014||Panchayat Raj Govt. P.G.College, Etawah||National|
|10||Globalization and improvement of rural women||National Conference of globalization impact on right of women 10 March 2014||Govt. Degree College, Mant, Mathura.||National|
|Other Academic activities||· Departmental Council –Convener · Career counseling – Convener · B.Sc. Admission Committee –Convener · Proctorial Board -Member · Election Committee –Member · College magazine Committee –Member · U.P. Academic Council –Member · Admission Committee –Convener · Proctorial Board -Member|